Want to know about EIBF and the work we do? Discover the events you can join to find out more
We’re launching a dedicated page featuring all events and conferences where you can hear from the wider EIBF team and our members on the opportunities and challenges within the bookselling sector.
This page will be continuously updated with additional event details as they become available.
• 24 February: Second European Book Conference (part of The Brussels Book Fair)
o EIBF co-organising a panel together with the Belgian French-speaking Independent Bookshop Association
• 18 March: EIBF webinar on the rise of audiobooks
o Speaker: Maria Hamrefors, Chair of the Swedish Booksellers Association
• 23 April: World Book Day
• 26 April: Books Across Borders digital panel event
o Panel with EIBF director Julie Belgrado as one of guest speakers, together with other EIBF members and other representatives from the bookselling industry
• 29 April: EIBF webinar on the bookselling trends and statistics
o Speakers: Carol Hughes-Hallett Ramos, Account Manager/Research Analyst, and Hazel Kenyon, Book Research Director UK & Ireland, Nielsen Book International
• 18 May: EUPL 2021 winner announcement
• 27 May: EIBF webinar on Brexit and its implications for the book sector
o Speaker: Elda Lamberti, Gardners
• 22 June: EIBF panel on Brexit and book trade implications at the 2021 London Book Fair
o Speakers: Jan Smedh, owner of The English Bookshop in Uppsala, Sweden
o Tomás Kenny, General Manager at Kennys Bookshop in Galway, Ireland
o Elda Lamberti, International Sales Manager at Gardners
• 23 June: EIBF webinar on social media planning for booksellers
o Speaker: Roma Maria Mukherjee, social media manager at Lesesaal Buchhandlung
• 1 July: London Book Fair
o One-day panels dedicated for booksellers
Registrations for EIBF Webinars
Registrations for webinars are already open - sign up by filling out this form. You will be asked to confirm your interest for specific webinar - or all, if you wish to attend all three. Further details will follow in due course.
Please note that the participation at EIBF webinars is open only to EIBF members and their members (through Booksellers Associations in respective countries).
For further inquiries, get in touch with our communications team.