Founded in 1870 by Ulrico Hoepli, today the bookstore is located in a building designed by Figini & Pollini (1958) and is one of the largest bookstores in Europe. With its five floors and over 50 professional booksellers, it offers a selection of more than 500.000 books. It also regularly hosts book presentations and visual arts expositions.

 

Find out more on their website

Latest Updates